How it All Started.....

Melanie traveled from Australia to Arizona to be reunited with Sarah's brother Dean.Sarah and Melanie hit it off right away,laughing all the way home imagining the look on Dean's face when he got the BEST birthday surprise,Melanie!Three weeks past and Dean and Melanie were engaged! This was bitter -sweet moment,this was the last time they would see each other.So in an attempt to keep in touch,motivate each other they have created this blog,sewing projects,room decorating,book clubs,weight management,recipe swaps,etc.....We hope you enjoy!
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

If I Were There

I would help you clean your house
and sort out all your mess : )
I would help you pack your things
i would do no less.
I would make a yummy meal
for your family to enjoy.
Moving things room by room
is a good tip to employ.
I would help you with your kids,
and return your borrowed goods.
I would help you Sarah
Yep you know i would.

Happy moving Mel



Thanks Mel,wish you were here! Now if you could only do something about Cox Internet Service...Ugh hopefully I'll be up and running on my Tuesday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment