How it All Started.....

Melanie traveled from Australia to Arizona to be reunited with Sarah's brother Dean.Sarah and Melanie hit it off right away,laughing all the way home imagining the look on Dean's face when he got the BEST birthday surprise,Melanie!Three weeks past and Dean and Melanie were engaged! This was bitter -sweet moment,this was the last time they would see each other.So in an attempt to keep in touch,motivate each other they have created this blog,sewing projects,room decorating,book clubs,weight management,recipe swaps,etc.....We hope you enjoy!
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

What's up for Sarah

The past 3 weeks have been crazy!August 3rd we decided to move,even though we didn't know where it was we were moving to! By August 7th we put down our deposits,My daughter Lily's birthday party was that same day,so we didn't get much done.My husband Jake worked on Sunday so I spent the day with my good friend Linda,loading and unloading the blazer.Packing one room at a time.Deciding to move so fast we didn't have a lot of time to get boxes so I had about 10.It's summer in Arizona,so I was moving in about 115*F,I think I got heat exhaustion.So we finally got everything moved over by Wednesday the 11th,the day after my son Hunter started his first week of school.So in honor of all these changes and not to metion Mel's 3weeks,she'll explain. We are focusing on easy dinner meals,one dish,crock pot meals,meals to get us through our busy days!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment