How it All Started.....

Melanie traveled from Australia to Arizona to be reunited with Sarah's brother Dean.Sarah and Melanie hit it off right away,laughing all the way home imagining the look on Dean's face when he got the BEST birthday surprise,Melanie!Three weeks past and Dean and Melanie were engaged! This was bitter -sweet moment,this was the last time they would see each other.So in an attempt to keep in touch,motivate each other they have created this blog,sewing projects,room decorating,book clubs,weight management,recipe swaps,etc.....We hope you enjoy!
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Caught













Ok you asked for it Sarah...... This is my kitchen on a Sunday morning without fail. Now let me explain because today was so extra fun. I am super ready these days came down stairs and made the kids porridge for breaky ( they love that stuff) did a little RS stuff as you can see on my table there is glue, sugar, bowls, and my church bag being reorganized. In the sink are some dishes from a late night snack and clean dishes still from the day before. And below is my Island of destruction : ). Things just grow on it truly im not lying... Fruit bowls laptop cups. OH OH OH and to top it all off you caught me on a day that i discovered Lice in Charnas hair..... So this mess will officially stay this way till i have decontaminated my home. Truly i am normally very clean : (

1 comment:

  1. Melanie I love your home...messy or clean and I have no doubt you are taking very good care of my baby boy!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete