How it All Started.....

Melanie traveled from Australia to Arizona to be reunited with Sarah's brother Dean.Sarah and Melanie hit it off right away,laughing all the way home imagining the look on Dean's face when he got the BEST birthday surprise,Melanie!Three weeks past and Dean and Melanie were engaged! This was bitter -sweet moment,this was the last time they would see each other.So in an attempt to keep in touch,motivate each other they have created this blog,sewing projects,room decorating,book clubs,weight management,recipe swaps,etc.....We hope you enjoy!
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

I am normally very tidy!

So i feel bad about posting a dirty kitchen for the world to see well mainly just my mother in-law. So that's why I have put some pics up of my nice clean kitchen, Just to show my mother in-law that i am taking care of her baby !!



Still some stuff on the island but we are not a minimalist family
Mel
Ok don't feel bad of course you take care of your house,you have 5 kids it's going to be dirty now and then.I just thought it would but funny to tease a bit,I did however post my dirty laundry as well! Your house looks great Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment